Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello All - Its been a long time since I updated my blog...

Lotsa stuff have been going on lately that has effected me mentally and emotionally. With that said, Immortal Tattoos,Singapore will be closed for good on June 16th 2012.

I will be moving forward with my career and life on a different aspect and yes, I will be inking in my private studio based on Appointments only. I thank each and everyone one of you who had supported me over the past years... It has been glorious 6 years at Immortal Tattoos.

I am still looking for canvases to get inked so as to expand my portfolio. Special Price for you if I like the idea that would benefit my portfolio. So, if you are interested, please email me at : Immortal_Tattoos@mail.com or sms me @ 96676536.

No comments:

Post a Comment