Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Naughty or Nice, Santa's Gonna Kick Your Ass!



Rise Of the Guardians.
Not A Review.
SANTA CLAUS!
THE EASTER BUNNY!
THE TOOTH FAIRY!
SANDMAN!
JACK FROST!
Together at last, and kicking ass!



I LOVE team-ups like this.
Especially when you think about it,
It DOES make sense,
That all these myths and legends would hangout right?
I mean, surely they don't just muck around waiting for Xmas etc?
They've got to do SOMETHING.



I love how each of them have their own characteristics,
And how their worlds and powers reflect their holidays.
It's like the Avengers, but with holiday legends instead!
The only one I didn't really like was Jack Frost,
I thought he was a bit er... MEH.



Santa and the Easter Bunny have never been THIS badass.
Santa with "Naughty" and "Nice" tattoos?
Easter Bunny with egg bombs and a wicked boomerang?
And holy cow, Sandman!
Don't let the cute demeanour fool ya,
He is one kickass little dude!



HAHAHAAH I LOVED THE ELVES!
I'd love to watch a crossover between this and Despicable Me.
Just so Santa's Elves can fight the Minions.
CUTEST FIGHT EVER!
They can throw in Easter bunny's eggs as well,
Just don't let the Yetis join in.
Oh, and bring on Madagascar's Penguins as well! LOL



Oooh, the Boogeyman!
And his Nightmares.
I like how the Nightmares are horses.
Night-mares, geddit?
I thought it was Benedict Cucumberpatch at first.
Turns out it was Jude Law.



This is probably one of the more enjoyable Xmas movies I've seen,
It's fun, exciting, and cool.
Dreamworks' movies really are getting better and better,
Look out Pixar,
Time to start looking over your shoulder!

No comments:

Post a Comment