Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ooooh Look, I have Claws! Emo emo emo emo emo.



X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Not a Review.
Yes I know this is old news.
I only watched it last week.
AFTER it opened for two weeks.
But I just HAD to say something about it.
Because it was so blah.



Ok, it wasn't THAT bad.
But it wasn't really good either.
It's better than X-Men 3's sordid mess,
But not good enough to even get close to X-Men 1 and 2.
To much damn emo-ing.
And the showing off claws thing got old really fast.



Oooh look, I have bone claws!
Emo emo emo emo emo.
Oohh look at my shiny claws!
Emo emo emo emo emo emo.
Oooh, I did the middle finger thing with my claws! (Again!)
Emo emo emo emo emo.
Oooh, I can cut through everything with my claws!
Emo emo emo emoe elmo.
Oooh look I can light fires with my claws!
Emo emo emo emo emo.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz



Long story short,
I got sick of Wolverine halfway through.
At least Gambit was cool.
But don't really like the actor's look.
Loved the cards though, AWESOME!
Sabretooth was... zzzzzzzzzzzzz
And how come he hops around like Toad?
I half expected him to stick his tongue out and eat a fly.
Deadpool was... WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM!!??!!?!!!



The chick was pretty cute though.
At certain angles.
Very exotic look.
Can't remember if she showed any cleavage though.
So no cleavage rating.
Cyclops! Emma Frost! Quicksilver!
Er.. Blob. Wraith. Zzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment