Monday, June 15, 2009

Pixar Goes Up Up Up Up Up Up!



Up
Not a review.
IT'S PIXAR!!!!!!
So of COURSE it's good.
But I was worried it wouldn't be.
But it's GOOOOD!
It's EXCELLENT!!!
It's PIXAR!
They should have their own entry in the dictionary.
Pixar: def. great animated features that Dreamworks can only dream of.
And it's my only FIVE STAR movie of the year so far
(No I doubt Ill be giving Transformers five stars this time...)



Yes, I've already watched it.
In fact I watched it more than a month ago.
Yes, it was only out in the states this month.
And YES, it's only coming to Malaysia in AUGUST GAAAA.
I'll probably do another movie not-review when I watch it again then.
Now I just wanna gloat.
MUAHAHAHA!
Ok, so some of you don't care so much about Up.
PFFFFFBBTTTT!!!



Samore watched it in the place where it was all made.
PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS.
In the in-house cinema where they review ALL their films.
It was AWESOME.
They had STARS on the ceiling when you turned off the lights!
AWESOME!



So... what is it about?
Well, it's about this grumpy old man.
Who flies away in a house lifted up by thousands of balloons.
That's all you need to know, really.
The rest of it you'll find out on the way.
Oh, and there's a kid.
And a talking dog called Dug.
And a bird.



It's directed by the same guy who made Monsters Inc. BTW.
The first 15 minutes will have you crying buckets.
I don't think I've ever watched a more touching sequence in a cartoon.
Besides the Dumbo's mother dying scene.
*sniff sniff*
After that the movie takes off,
And not just on balloons.



It's fun fun fun fun,
It'll make you cry, it'll make you laugh,
And it'll fill your heart with JOY
The kid is a bit annoying at first but he grows on you.
And DUG THE DOG is f... SQUIRREL!
....
......
Dug The Dog is FUNNY!
And so are the rest of the dogs!



Oh, and remember to get there early
(when the movie comes out lar)
Because the Pixar Short in front is pretty awesome too.
It's called Partly Cloudy, BTW.



If I had to rate my favorite Pixar movies,
This would come in fourth.
After WALL-E, The Incredibles, Finding Nemo and Cars.
Yes I like those more than the Toy Stories.
And Monsters Inc. And A Bug's Life. And Ratatouille.
Ah hell what am I saying.
It's PIXAR!
I LOVE EM ALL!
Now Bring On Toy Story THREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment