Monday, June 1, 2009

Starscream Week on EoE: Introducing... The NEW Movie Starscream!



Hello Transformers fans! My name is Mighty Muggs STARSCREAM! SUPREME RULER OF THE DECEPTICONS! KING OF ALL CYBERTRON! NGIAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

*looks around for Galvatron to point out the bad comedy*

Phew.

Anyway, since our Oh so GLORIOUS FORMER leader is now stuck in the bottom of the sea after getting some cube thingy stuck into his chest by that puny Shia Lebeouf, I am now THE SUPREME LEADER of the Decepticons! NGIAHAHA!

AND, while your usual host, Optimash Prime, is still running around every Toys R Us in town looking for the new Leader Class Optimus Prime toy to show off to you. I, STARSCREAM, SUPREME LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS, And the only Mighty Muggs Decepticon in eyeris' collection (which automatically makes ME, STARSCREAM THE SUPREME LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS) shall take over the Transformers toys posts on this blog! NGIAHAHA!

I hereby declare this STARSCREAM WEEK on Eye on Everything! NGIAHAHA!! Hey, if Optimus can have his OWN Optimus Prime Week, why can't I, SUPREME LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS have my own week as well, huh? *PFFFFBTTTT*

Anyway, allow me to begin Starscream week by showing you the movie versions of ME, STARSCREAM, SUPREME LEADER OF... oh you get the picture. We begin by showing you the OLD movie Starscreams, in my AWESOME AND POWERFUL F-22 JET alternate form!



That's the original movie colours. A bit boring, I know. But then, later I decided to change it to my COLOURFUL G1 colours, just for the heck of it! (And so more people will buy my AWESOME TOY!)



There was only one problem I had with this alternate mode. I, Starscream, SUPREME LEADER of the Decepticons...

HAD MY HEAD STUCK UP THE ASS OF THE DAMN JET!



WHAT BAD COMEDY IS THIS!!!!

Look, even when I changed my paint job, I STILL had my head stuck in my ass! And you could see it even more clearly now! GAH!



Anyway, enough of the old body. That was 2007. It's 2009 now, and I FINALLY HAVE A COOL NEW JET MODE!

CHECK IT OUT!



AWESOME RIGHT! It's only fitting that a SUPREME LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS should have a body as COOL AND AWESOME as this one! Much better than that stupid Megatron's lousy jet and tank modes. HAH!

I mean, check out my COOL AWESOME NEW PAINT JOB!



And compare it to the OTHER two old bodies I had!



And the best part of this new body is... I no longer have my head stuck in my ass!

Instead, now it looks a little bit like this:



Ok, it still looks bad. Instead of my head at my ass, I now have my HANDS there, looking as though I'm groping my own jet-ass, PLUS I have two missiles sticking out of my ass.

Yes, I know I can put them on my wings, but what's the point of doing that when I can't SHOOT THEM? Instead, if I want to SHOOT my missiles in jet mode, I have to shoot them out of my ASS.

Hmm, maybe they are there so I can shoot anyDecepticon who tries to BACKSTAB Me! YES THAT'S IT! Sigh, being the Supreme Leader of the Decepticons is hard work....

Oh well. Tomorrow on Starscream Week on EoE, I shall show you my NEW ROBOT MODE! This is STARSCREAM, SUPREME LEADER OF THE DECEPTICONS, signing off for now! NGIAHAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment