Monday, October 5, 2009

Did Glenn Beck Commit a Murder-Rape in 1990?

glenbeck199

[Times photo (2000): Fraser Hale]


Did radio and television personality Glenn Beck of FOX Broadcasting commit a murder-rape in 1990?


--



This blog posting exists only to try and help examine the vicious rumor that Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990. I don't claim to know the truth of this matter. I only claim to know of a rumor floating around saying that Glenn Beck committed a murder-rape, and I believe that this should be discussed. So I, along with others, are going to do our part to get to the bottom of this.


--



Why does Glenn Beck not address these charges?



Why would Glenn Beck seek arbitration outside of the U.S. courts instead of coming forward to clear up the rumor?



I'm not saying I think he did it. I, in fact, think he is innocent of these serious criminal charges.



I'm saying that we should discuss this seriously as a nation and people should ask your friends, your boss, and your colleagues.



The Freedom of Speech must be heard over this specific matter. The voice of the people must come to be known throughout the United States on this very serious national issue we all face.



--




Notice: This post is a parody/satire of different author. We all assume Glenn Beck did not rape and murder a young girl in 1990, although we also haven't yet seen any proof that he didn't. But we think Glenn Beck definitely uses tactics like this to spread lies and misinformation.



Read the last sentence again. That's the point.




No comments:

Post a Comment