Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Time for an Upgrade...

UPDATE (8-1-2010):
After some thought, I'm reverting back to the old layout and the stupid commenting system, while I try to figure out what to do... I'm thinking of upgrading Wordpress. Problem is, I have no idea how to do that. LOL

----------------------------------------

Ok, the new commenting system was pissing me off. From being a simple no-frills Haloscan system it's become this stupid, clunky, shitty Echo system that is trying to be everything from TWitter to Facebook to even a bloody mini-blog by itself. I just want the comments, simple as that, you idiots, I don't need a bloody IM in my comments box!

Anyway, I'm canceling that stupid system and going back to Blogspot's default commenting system for now. Problem is, I've messed with the template so much that it has pretty much screwed up everything and I can't seem to get back the default comments system anymore unless I upgrade the template. Which means only one thing...

BLOG OVERHAUL!

So for now the blog is gonna look like this. Minimalist black. I'm too lazy to fool around with any other templates. For now. Now, if only I can find the time to sit down and play with the code. Hey, looking for ugly background colours takes time ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment