Thursday, March 11, 2010

The First Ever Track By Track Not A Review Of A Plastic Beach



Gorillaz.
Plastic Beach.
Track By Track.
Not A Review.
(I think I'll do all future music reviews like this also)
(Can ar?)

1) Orchestral Intro
Er. What's the point, eh?
Waste of one minute only.

2) Welcome To The World Of The Plastic Beach
Snoop Dogg is the dawg!
Eh why some parts sound like Thriller wan?

3) White Flag:
Wah sound like P. Ramlee song.
GAAAH WTF IS WITH THE RAPPING
SPOIL THE SONG ONLY!

4) Rhinestone Eyes
Now THAT's more like it, Damon,
Do more of this mar.
Whole song sounds like Clint Eastwood's chorus.

5) Stylo
Oooh, catchy rap catchy riff catchy beat!
DANCE DANCE DANCE!
Bobby Womack WTF!

6) Superfast Jellyfish
Ok this rapping I kinda like.
At least not so annoying.
Super Furry Animals yeah!

7) Empire Ants
Hmmm Quite cool also this song.
Who is this Little Dragons chick huh?

8) Glitter Freeze
Ok I don't get this song lor.
A bit pointless for me.

9) Some Kind Of Nature
LOU REED WOOT!
BEST!

10) One Melancholy Hill
My favorite on the album.
Damn nice song, and awesome hook.
You can actually SING ALONG WHOA!
And it's Damon actually SINGING!

11) Broken
Ok, after the last song's awesomeness
This song so boring leh.
Zzzzzzzzzzz.

12) Sweepstakes
WAH WHY SO MANY SONGS WAN
More rapping here,
But it's actually quite cool.
Damn catchy beat also.

13) Plastic Beach
My SECOND favorite song!
Paul Simon and Mick Jones!
Oh wait it's Paul SIMONON, Not Paul SIMON Eheheh
The CLASH WTF!
Damn catchy chorus.

14) To Binge
Hmm this song sound so old school,
Like something Blur would do.
I quite like this Little Dragon chick.

15) Cloud Of Unknowing
WAH WHY ALBUM STILL YET FINISH???
Last few songs a bit bored with it oledi lor.
Ok lar, this song is very un-Gorillaz,
A bit the slow lor.

16) Pirate Jet
FINALLY THE LAST SONG!
But I a bit bored oledi.
Don't care oledi.
I think I'll go back and play On Melancholy Hill again...

No comments:

Post a Comment