Monday, April 5, 2010

Kick Ass! Kick Ass Is Gonna Kick Ass In Malaysia!

I've been pretty excited since last night, after I found out that Kick-Ass is actually gonna be screened in Malaysia after all!

I've been hearing a lot of good things about the movie, and it's been getting good reviews (Empire actually gave it FIVE STARS. Total Film, which I use as a foil to Empire's reviews, gave it four stars).

It's essentially a superhero story, but without the superpowers - this kid decides to dress up in a costume and try some crime-fighting. It's based on a Mark Millar comic book (which is reason enough to go watch it!) and is supposed to be uber-violent, uber-fouled mouth and yes, bloody kick-ass.

So yeah, I'm pretty stoked that the movie is actually coming here. Sure, it's probably going to be censored like shit, but at least I'll get to watch it on the big screen first before actually er... acquiring the full version to watch later.

The movie is opening on 16 April, but I managed to weasel my way into an advanced screening tomorrow... Movie Not Review on Thursday! KICK ASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment