Monday, September 27, 2010

Top 3 Celebs I'd Love to *Ahem*

3 Celebrities you'd love to *ahem*. Audrey started it. Shaolintiger continued it, then Suanie did it. Now it's my turn. 'Nuff said.

------------------------------------------

1) Zooey Deschanel

What is it about Zooey? Is it because she's so cute?



Is it her ahem, assets?



No. It's her eyes. They make me melt. *sighhh*



That, plus I have a thing for cute, bubbly, kooky chicks. With gorgeous eyes. Le sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------

2) Megan Fox

A bit of a no brainer, this one, considering how much I've gone on about her on this blog:



Also helps that I've actually MET her...




And now, the obligatory iconic Transformers car hood shot:



I don't think she's ever been hotter than she was in this scene.

---------------------------------------------------------------

3) Eliza Dushku

My list tends to change based on what I'm watching at the moment. I just finished Dollhouse, hence this particular choice...



You should see her in Dollhouse, guys. She's a different, hot personality in almost every episode, from a hot secretary to a kick-ass cat burglar to a glamorous singer and even a dominatrix dressed up in leather.

Of course, it helps that she also looks like THIS:



Hubba hubba hubba.

No comments:

Post a Comment