Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Don't Make Me Come And Adjust You



The Adjustment Bureau
Not a Review.
Based on a Philip K. Dick story.
And not many adaptations were very good.
Besides Blade Runner and arguably Minority Report.
so yeah, my expectations weren't very high.
But at least the movie adjusted my scepticism somewhat.



Matt Damon.
MATT DAMON!
Maaaatt Daaaamon.
Matt... Damon.
Matt DAAAAAmon.
MATT DAMON!



Ok, maybe I shouldn't have watched Team America before this.
Ooooh, it's Emily Blunt.
I quite like her.
Hot babes with English accents are always awesome.
Cleavage rating: 7.8!
(Only because she looks a little scrawny here sometimes)



What EXACTLY is the Adjustment Bureau?
It's got hats. Lots of hats.
Oh, and doors. Lots of doors.
Other than that, go find out yourself lar
And remember to suspend a little belief at the same time.



I quite liked it.
A bit slow at parts, but the build-up was good.
So should you watch this or not?
Hey, it's YOUR own free will,
so make that choice yourself.
And don't make me come and adjust you.

No comments:

Post a Comment