Tuesday, April 26, 2011

THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDER GOD! THOOOOOR!!!



Thor.
Not A Review.
FOR ASRGARD!
FOR MIDGARD!
FOR MUDGUARD!
FOR PIE CHART!
FOR SEX TART!
FOR MYKAD!



Ahem.
PHWOAR THOR!
ORIGINAL AVENGER, YO!
He's also a GOD also ok, don't play play!
Got MAGIC HAMMER!
ASGARD! FROST GIANTS!
DESTROYER! HAWKEYE!



Thor is damn awesome.
A bit annoying in the beginning,
Especially when he was all LOOKITME I'M AWESOME!
He was more fun when he got to Midgard.
(That's Earth to you mere mortals)
But foooh he fight damn power.
I can has Mjolnir too?



PHWOAR GOT BLACK SWAN ALSO!
(Waddayamean she ain't a superhero?)
(Got Black Canary, Black Panther, Black Bolt,)
(Why cannot have Black Swan?)
She's hot. But no Cleavage Rating though.
Sorry guys.



Loki also pretty good.
Not as slimy or sneaky as I imagined him to be,
But damn silver tongued fucker, that guy.
And he's gonna be in the Avengers!
Now THAT is interesting...
Masters of Evil, anyone?



I LIKED this movie.
But I thought it was a bit slow at times.
But got a lot of backstory mar.
At least this Hemsworth guy was pretty awesome.
And girls, he takes his shirt off too.
Go nuts.



It was a good movie.
Not GREAT, but good.
But it's a GREAT prelude to The Avengers.
(Have I mentioned Hawkeye was in here as well?)
NOW I can pretty much see how Thor is gonna come in.
And how they are gonna fit all the magic magic stuff in.
Now I can't WAIT for the Avengers to assemble!


No comments:

Post a Comment