Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Like A Pixar Fanboy in Pixar HQ

Just a quick one. If you're noticed my latest Tweets in the sidebar, you'd know I'm in San Francisco. And visiting Pixar Animation Studios. To be among the first people in the world to watch their new movie Up. Together with the new short, Partly Cloudy. AND also to watch the new Toy Story 3 trailer!

And everything was just AWESOME.

And Pixar Studios was great. From the giant Luxo lamp outside; the Cars logo on the road leading into the car park; the silhouettes of Woody and Bo Peep on the toilet signs instead of the usual stick people; the models of Mike, Sully, Guido and Luigi greeting you at the entrance, and an actual flying remote controlled version of the flying house from Up (complete with balloons!)... I was like a kid in a candy store! I'd seen pictures of it in books before, but actually being there was just awesome. And the best part is, I'll be going back there for interviews and for a better look tomorrow, and I can't WAIT!

Oh, and Up was absolutely BRILLIANT. Heh heh. Not-Review later when I'm sure I can post it...

No comments:

Post a Comment