Monday, July 26, 2010

Not One Red Cent For Fox News


Until today I was a subscriber to the only (pseudo) liberal voice on Fox News.

No more.
How do I cancel my subscription with PayPal?

* Log in to your PayPal.com account, and click the profile link to update your credit card.

* Click History, then select Basic.

* Filter the results by Subscriptions to locate your Fox News Radio subscription

* Then, click the cancel button.

Read more: http://radio.foxnews.com/2008/12/29/podcast-faq/#ixzz0uO3qAXfy

"This subscription has been canceled."



I'm not giving one more red cent to this racist enterprise.

On the long list of voices to hear on talk radio Alan Colmes is hardly the evil cretin that others prove themselves to be on a daily basis, but he is a man who sits there and allows outright harassment to take place against himself and others then proceeds to try and defend the haters at the expense of the victims.

As long as he doesn't open his mouth about Fox News bull crap all is dandy in fact-checking respects, but I've grown tired of his inability to stand up for the people that matter.

I'm proud to cancel my small amount of dollars going to Roger Ailes and the rest of the racist goon squad at Fox News.

Since the only person they would ever hire not a Nazi racist is someone like Alan Colmes, I don't think they deserve any support even for their so-called "liberal voice."

No comments:

Post a Comment