Friday, March 27, 2009

Media-Watchdog? Come Again?

This is the only reason I call myself a Media-Watchdog, one of the last of the breed. These are just some of my saved email contacts from my personal email account.

crooksandliars@gmail.com
feedback@realclearpolitics.com
mail@journalism.org
yourcomments@foxnews.com
info@ap.org
pres@kqed.org
scoop@huffingtonpost.com
tips@hotair.com
press@thedailybeast.com

Just a sample, there‘s more. (Hot Air is highly partisan, by the by.) Just making a point.

And hoping you’ll input your own thoughts to these addresses.

Whatever good public emailing my real name and address attached has, you can bet I did it.

And will do it again.
-
Most likely, standing while typing one-handed just like this. (Someone take a picture, I look journalistic!)
-
This post is just to dispel any confusion out there in terms of who exactly the real media-watchdogs of America exactly are.

That would be me, Eric Lightborn. The Student Blogrtist.

And that’s pretty much it.


Eric Lightborn
March 22nd 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment