Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My ‘Net-Insanity’ Has Reached an Apex: Internet Security in 2009

This is the ‘feel free to rip-me-off’ attitude, only as far as all this net-chatter & net-postings goes anyway.

I have officially become a ‘Twitter-geek’.

I have, or will, join any network they create.


(Look daddy! Every time a bell rings, a social network gets it‘s wings!)


I have been doing this far a lot longer than you might think for a twenty-six year old.

The internet-geek itself thing, I mean.

Now all my multiple profiles, and some blogs with little Twitter-Update windows, are integrated. I can text message randomness ‘on-the-go’ into my cell phone and everyone can see it.

Furthermore, anything I do on Twitter is reposted into Facebook instantly thanks to these wild little things called Apps that I know at least one person who is doing fine right now thanks entirely to.

My cycle of madness is now complete. More or less.

Why do this?

Am I so trendy that just because something is catching on that I must go immediately partake?

I make no personal apologizes about being ’trendy’ and constantly in on the latest ’fad,’ but that’s not why I am doing the Twitter.

I see the internet as having two functions and most everything else is just dressing on the side. (Images, Videos, etc.)

***

Connectivity and Useful Information.

CONNECTIVITY:

While communication itself is something far beyond the limits of 150 text characters, the essence of all primal communication comes down to one simply concept.

Saying:

“I’m here! I’m existing, right now!”

The “What Are You Doing? / Status Update” phenomena may baffle some, but I remain a fan. I remind fellow bloggers you can widen your audience significantly by using these features in any free social networking settling. (Copy and paste, copy and paste!)


If you can ‘text speak’ you fit almost anything into 150. Leading out to your real thoughts in weblog format.
============================
USEFUL INFORMATION:

Reading almost any blog posting I do most likely has some form of useful information, as far I see it. I always enable and post comments and my WordPress About Me is clear proof that my blogs are a ‘come-one come-all’ format.

I am willing to review almost any information laid before me and try the use the motto of ‘source me’ as a standard. I stay off right wing sites but am not against their existence.

However, I will say that at least one of them engaged in illegal activity over the past presidential campaign of America and faced no legal repercussions. This is not my job. A watch-dog watches his post, nothing more.

So let’s hear it is my response to any conservative or libertarian. Give me your useful information and I’ll give you mine.

To those who stand only to hear their own opinions echoed back at them I warn you that might have deal with someone with an independent mind in the comment section. Sometimes perhaps ‘independence’ is not what is going on, but let’s hear it anyway.

My useful information is this:

Research the net-lingo “Pic Collectors” and run a keyword search on “Facial Recognition Software”.

Ever driven by a stop light at most any major intersection of America? Your on candid camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment