Thursday, August 13, 2009

PIXAR WEEK: Put That Thing Back Where It Came From Or So Help Me!



Monsters Inc.
Not A Review.
Pixar Movie #4
Directed by Pete Docter.
yes, the guy who directed Up as well.
Which is coming out August 20, NEXT WEEK BTW.
GO WATCH IT.



Monster! I love monsters.
Even when they're so cuddly and funny.
Yeah, no scary monsters here.
Even though they DO scare kids for electricity.
But they're not actually scary. Not really.
That blue furry guy so cuddly how to be scary lar!



Though that one eye dude IS scary.
If I saw him in a dark alleyway I'd be scared too.
I mean LOOK at him.
He's ONE BIG GREEN EYEBALL. WITH LEGS!
Would be REALLY scary.
If it wasn't Billy Crystal voicing him.
Now he's just FUNNY.



The bad guys are just so-so though.
But that Door Chase is just AWESOME.
I STILL remember watching it in the cinema,
The whole roller-coaster feeling,
It's easily one of the most exciting Pixar finales yet!



The little kid also damn cute.
Apparently they followed someone's kid around with a mike,
Just to get her voice and her saying BOO!
And KITTY! And MAIK WAZASKI.
Oh, and That MUSICAL in the end
"Put that thing back where it came from or so help meeee"
So FARNEEEEEEE!



Of the ten Pixars so far, I rate this one number.... SIX.
I still watched it like ten times already though.
And I'm thrilled that they're gonna make a Monsters Inc TWO!
Woohoo!
More Mike!
More Sully!
No more Boo I bet though. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment