Friday, August 7, 2009

The Last Honest Salesman in America

1.index_03_2

2008-03-19-man

What happened just now in America?

Was anyone else paying attention, or was it just me?

The last thing we need these days are people running a fast game and rolling out the carpet of corporate lies for anyone put in front of them.

What we need is an army of intelligent and savvy business people who can stand behind what they do and not become fast talking cheats.

1.used-car-salesman
I stand here in a world of sales and marketing to tell you that certain people push you toward something you don't really want and all they really see when they look at you is a big dollar sign with feet.

We are not all this way. And I would like to say I'm proud to tear myself from the mold and stand on my own two feet of integrity.

There is still many things that I don't do, that I could to help others out in their sales endeavors, that might be an ultimate factor in proving just how I am playing the sales game over here. But holding onto trade secrets and keeping things from rebounding back to the office is hardly the same thing and trying to get you to buy something you don't really want or need.

I stand here the Last Honest Salesman in America. And when you deal with me you deal with the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment