Saturday, September 26, 2009

George Carlin Was Pure Genius

I was feeling in the the foulest of foul moods, so I decided to watch some comedy clips on everyone's favorite time-suck: YouTube.

 

 

I just recently watched Bill Maher's "Religulous" for the first time. I found the movie very entertaining and very informative.

But I also found it somewhat like watching the internet-sensation "Zeitgeist" more than anything else in terms of the research and review of all perspectives toward biblical history and human history.

But you really got to talk to, or read the books of, people who have studied this to death because (1) I'm not an expert and (2) I don't want to go there.

 

 
In the interest of full disclosure: I am one of those people who doesn't know when or how to shut up.
 
 
 
"Hey! Hey! Hey! Time for a few fart jokes!"
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment