Thursday, June 10, 2010

A IS FOR ASS-KICKINGLY AWESOME!



The A-Team
Not a review.
Fuckin' A!
A for ACTION!
A for AWESOME!
A for ASS-KICKING!
A for AIYAH got one more scene after the credits!



This is one fucking crazy movie I tell you
FLYING TANKS!
CRAZY HELICOPTER STUNTS!
MAD-ASS AWESOME HEISTS!
THAT MAD, OTT FINALE!
This really makes The Losers look like, well, LOSERS.
WHO CARES about LOGIC!
Just go in and HAVE LOADS OF FUN!



Col. John "HANNIBAL" Smith.
LIAM "QUI-GON" NEESON!
DAMN FUCKIN' COOL!
I wasn't sure he'd pull it off,
But boy oh boy does he KICK-ASS!
I LOVE IT when a casting plan comes together!



Lt. Templeton "FACEMAN" Peck
BRADLEY "HANGOVER" COOPER!
Wah quite cool also,
Though sometimes his WIDE GRIN reminds me of Julia Roberts.
Makes me wanna punch it sometimes.



B.A. "BAD ATTITUDE" BARACUS!
QUINTON "RAMPAGE" JACKSON!
OK, sure, he ain't Mr. T.
BUT I PITY YOU, FOOL!
HE'S AN ULTIMATE FIGHTER!
AND HE'LL STILL KICK YOUR ASS, FOOL!



Capt. H.M. "HOWLING MAD" Murdock.
SHARLTO "YOU FUCKIN' PRAWN" COPLEY!
Wow, he's REALLY MAD!
Maybe not as mad as the TV show,
But he's still fucking stark raving mad! WOOT!



Ooooh Jessica Biel.
She's pretty hot.
Not cleavage rating though,
But she REALLY looks good in a uniform.
And that trenchcoat too.
Woot!



I think me, FA, KY and Haze laughed like the loudest in the whole cinema
We were hooting and cheering during the tank scene,
And throughout the ENTIRE movie!
I think the last time I was hooting and whooping like that in a cinema,
Was during Kick-Ass.
I love it when a remake comes together!
Still skeptical?
Well, I PITY YOU, FOOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment