Friday, June 4, 2010

Optimash Prime Crashes the ASTRO B.YOND PVR Blogger Challenge!!!

If you happen to be at Mid Valley today, please go to the North Court to register yourself as my supporter at the Astro Booth! :D)

Best time to come would be 5pm, so you can help me win a challenge!




HELLO! I'm BAAAACK!

I'm now at Mid Valley North Court right now to support eyeris as he stays 8 hours in this glass 'enclosure' for Astro B.YOND PVR...

The poor guy is stuck In THIS place from 10am to 9pm tonight!!!



And for the next 8 hours he has to do some tasks and try to beat the other three bloggers to win an ASTRO BYOND PVR!

How can you help? Come to Mid Valley North Court BEFORE 6pm to register and support eyeris! The first 100 who sign up at the booth gets an exclusive Astro goodie bag!!!

For his first task, he has to blog about the event, and try to get as much comments as possible!



As for me, I'm trying to help him out as much as possible by sabotaging the other three bloggers! MUAHAHA!

This is ME trying to delete Red Mummy's post while Eyeris distracts her with his camera!



This is me spying on Beautiful Nara, trying to steal his supporters!



And now here I am stealing Eiling's mouse while she's busy blogging! MUAHAHAHA!



Now, PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POST so that I can beat them in this TASK!!! THANKS!!!

And please follow him on Twitter @eyerizzz (That's THREE 'Z's ok!) for more updates!!! I'll try to be back here with live updates on the blog later, BYE!!!!

Oh, and he also needs as many readers to come help me out with a task at 5pm today! So come at 5pm today to help me out and I, Optimash Prime will do a little dance for you!!!!

PLEASE HELP EYERIS!!! COMMENT PLEASE KTHNKSBAI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment