Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Gonna Miss Them Toys. :-(



Toy Story 3.
Not a Review.
WELCOME BACK WOODY AND BUZZ!
And JESSE, BULLSEYE, REX!
And MR. & MRS. POTATOHEAD!
AND HAMM! AND SLINKY DOG!
AND the three green ALIENS!
OOOOOhhh. THE CLAAAAAW!



I watched the first two movies back to back just last month,
And I could watch them OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Now I wanna watch ALL THREE movies over and over again!
HEck, after I watched this, I wanted to watch it IMMEDIATELY again!
Never mind How To Train a Dragon,
The hell with Shrek 4.
PIXAR WINS AGAIN!!!



After the movie I wanted to get the toys lor.
Yeah, I only got like, ONE Woody and Bullseye figure.
And the Woody & Buzz LEGO set.
But hor, damn expensive lor.
And too damn many Toy Story er.. toys these days.
To think when Pixar pitched the first movie,
NO ONE wanted to make toys for the movie.
(Except THinkway, of course)



The old friends were there!
Except for Wheezy, and Little Bo Peep. :-(
And the Bucket-O-Soldiers.
And the rest are either donated or kept away in the attic.
I wonder if my toys get annoyed that I keep them in boxes under my bed...



But got new toys too!
KEN was damn funny!
Lots-O Hugs Bear was... grrrrrrr.
The rest was a bit underused though.
Too many toys, too little time.
Except Big Baby.
Big Baby was scary. :-(



Ooooh! Is that a TOTORO??!!??? WOOT!
Ghibli tribute WTF!
And Buzz's er.. alternate modes was BRILLIANT.
(not the demo mode. That was annoying. as usual)
And Mr. Potato finally gets his moment to shine!
(or rather, flap around, and get scattered around)
And one more thing...
OOOOOOH... THE CLAAAAW...



Sigh, I'm gonna miss them toys.
Some parts were damn sad ok.
Especially when you think about how the characters have grown,
From Toy Story to Toy Story 2 to this movie.
I forgot how much I loved the movies,
Until I watched them during the 3D special screening



Speaking of 3D, Toy Story 3's isn't really that spectacular
It's great, but you don't HAVE To watch it in 3D
In fact, watch it in 2D for the first time
THEN watch it in 3D!
YES, I plan to watch it AGAIN.
AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.



Oh, BTW, don't go in late.
As usual, there's a Pixar Short!
This time it's Day And Night.
It's actually really really cool.
Not as funny as the past ones maybe,
But it's pretty amazing how they animated it
You have to watch it for yourself!



Also, the end credits also have some cool outtakes,
This movie overall gives good closure to the Toy Story franchise.
I hope they don't make more,
That'll only dilute the magic.
On to Cars 2 and Monsters Inc 2 now!
WOOT WOOT!
PIXAR RULESSSSSS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment