Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2 Nights of Music Causes 65 Days of Static Placebo

I may not be that big of a post-rock instrumental rock buff, but there ARE certain bands I really like, and would love to watch live. I loved the Explosions In The Sky gig two years ago, and the Mogwai gig last year. Unfortunately I had to miss both times Mono came to KL, but at least I can now make up for that with 65daysofstatic! Woot!

-------------------------------------------------

65daysofstatic Live in KL
When: Wednesday, March 10 2010
Where: Bentley Music Auditorium, Wisma Bentley Music
Time : 8pm-11pm

-------------------------------------------------

I actually got into 65daysofstatic's music before I even heard of Explosions In The Sky, so this is one gig I'm looking forward to. If you liked EITS, this might interest you as well. I don't guarantee it will be better than EITS, but hey, it's a decent enough band and it's rare enough that we get gigs like this in KL, so I probably will be going for this...

-------------------------------------------------

And since we're on the subject of upcoming KL concerts, the details for the Placebo concert have been confirmed as well!

Placebo Live In Malaysia

Date: 16 March, 8pm
Venue: KL Live
Tickets: RM98 / RM158, from Axcess, Rock Corner, Music Valley, or Extreme outlets

No comments:

Post a Comment